cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional feature charge

R-13
Joining in

I have an additional feature (18) charge on my bill which I certainly haven't added. I have contacted virgin who cannot tell me exactly what was purchased only that it was through my remote. I was the only person in the house so I know for a fact I didn't purchase it. They have also said they can't remove the charge from the account. I was told to check my previous purchases through my box but of course it couldn't be found but it's been logged in the remote so they won't do anything. Very much their word against mine.Has anyone else had similar and did they resolve it? 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you changed your TV PIN from the default 1234?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi R-13, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear that you disagree with a charge on your bill. When any additional feature (18) charges show, this means the content is rated 18 and therefore the actual name is removed so we wouldn't be able to advise on the name of the film or pay per view event. 

As it is only possible for the charge to be added when entering the PIN via the remote, it's not something that can be incorrectly charged. If you do have any visitors or anyone staying with you, it's worth changing the TV PIN to something only you know to prevent anyone else purchasing content through your box. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs