Menu
Joe_Mac040410
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Adding new program to my package

Can I add another channel to my package, or do I need to pick a new package?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding new program to my package

I'm afraid you can't add individual channels, however you can add Personal Picks which are grouped into Entertainment & Drama, Entertainment & Documentaries, Entertainment & Lifestyle, Entertainment & Sport Lite and Kids categories.

The kids Personal Pick is £5 a month.  With the other Personal Picks, the first one you add is an extra £7 a month, any additional ones are £5 a month. You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have.

There is a selection of Personal Picks <<< Here >>> 

Should you decide to add a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

You can also regrade to another bundle, or add the Sky Sports, Sky Movies, or BT Sports packages, however you can't add individual  channels from those packages

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Depends which channel you want to add... as a broad rule, newapollo's advice is correct.

Certain premium channels can be added individually. Which channel are you looking to add?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joe_Mac040410
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky one

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Joe,

All of the Personal Picks except the Kids pack include Sky One, however it's  the SD version, and not the HD version.

Have a look at the Personal Picks and decide which of the 4 have the most other additional channels you would like as well as Sky One.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @ Joe_Mac040410

Welcome to the Community Help Forums 🙂 Thank you for your post regarding adding Sky One to your channels. Sky One is available on any of our Personal Picks apart from Kids Pick, to see the options available for Personal Picks please click here. Hope this helps!

Serena

0 Kudos