Joining in

Just added sports packages via the app.

how long until I can watch the channels 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As long as it takes for VM customer services staff to put it through, which can be anything up to 48 hours particularly on a weekend.

The app only puts through a request. The actual upgrade is done manually. If you want immediate access the best way is to use the phone.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As long as it takes for VM customer services staff to put it through, which can be anything up to 48 hours particularly on a weekend.

The app only puts through a request. The actual upgrade is done manually. If you want immediate access the best way is to use the phone.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ozsat
Superstar

Always worth calling for channel upgrades - I've found they are usually active before the end of the call.

@Micklaaaa wrote:

Just added sports packages via the app.

how long until I can watch the channels 

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5