Menu
astack
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just had 2 of these fitted and  the guy left me with a four page leaflet telling me how great it is and what it does, but not how to do it. The V6 box had a whole idiot guide 20 pages long, brilliant. How can you release something with no instructions?e

Where's on demand for instance? 

Apparently I can rewind a programme back to the beginning if its half way through, how? 

Etc etc. 

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360

the rewinding shows to the beginning is only available on certain programs. On demand are listed under the Catch Up and boxsets and movies sections on the home page

0 Kudos
astack
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Is it possible to disable the pin setting for over U cert films as it is very annoying when you have no children at home and you continually have to put it in?

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This should be in the settings menu I’m not certain where as I’m at work, but I have disabled mine.

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@astack wrote:

Is it possible to disable the pin setting for over U cert films as it is very annoying when you have no children at home and you continually have to put it in?

The same mandatory daytime PIN protection applies to Sky Cinema channels and Sky Comedy and Sky Documentaries that does on the V6 box. You can't disable that.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
markdyer72
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have the watershed pin set to off (settings, parental controls) and I have not once been asked for a pin yet

0 Kudos