Menu
mentwisl
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 upgrade

I have received an invitation to the new 360 service which it says just requires a new remote to work with my existing V6 box. Does this mean that the programmes saved on my existing V6 box will remain in place or will they be deleted?

0 Kudos
wjk45
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 upgrade

It states that all your current recordings will be lost. it also states that series links are no longer available, does this mean you can no longer record anything?

I received the upgrade email but I am unable to sign up as there is something wrong with the webpage it takes you to.

0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@wjk45 wrote:

It states that all your current recordings will be lost. it also states that series links are no longer available, does this mean you can no longer record anything?

You can still record but you'll need to set up your series links again. 

@wjk45 wrote:

I received the upgrade email but I am unable to sign up as there is something wrong with the webpage it takes you to.

If you get this error "We're sorry, it looks like some URL parameters are missing" on the web page,scroll down the page and you'll find the form (the sign up button doesn't work properly).

0 Kudos
punkrock101
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thats to be expected as with 360 you are completely changing the operating and file systems on the box, So any TiVo recordings will be lost.  Just applied for the upgrade even though I seldom use the V6 box now as I have SkyQ just have it so my broadband service works out cheaper when bundled,  Will see what its all about to see how it compares to Sky Q though. 

0 Kudos