Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 tv wont allow Netflix 4k

Edp22
Dialled in

IMG_1972.png

IMG_1973.png

Ever since my ‘upgrade’ to 360 from V6 and moving my Netflix to Virgin account for billing I have been unlabelled to get 4k content.  As you can see my Virgin account confirms my premium package and just today Netflix direct upgraded my package for the 6th time

content was available for exactly 2 minutes and then it reverted to Standard HD and Netflix got an email from Virgin that the upgrade had been declined.  

im getting really grumpy about this and wasting hours on helplines to Virgin

what’s the fix? 

4 REPLIES 4

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Edp22,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with Netflix, have you contacted them at all to see why the upgrade is not processing through? I know you have your account with us but as you have shown the image of our side showing the upgrade as there.

Joe

Hi Joe.  Thanks for coming back 

yes I’ve been into Netflix and Virgin repeatedly  latest was today Netflix changed my account with them back to premium. I had UHD in programme listing for a couple of minutes then Netflix send me an email from VIRGIN saying upgrade declined and my package reverts to HD 

it’s happened a dozen times now  todays screen grab enclosed this was over 8 minutes  

IMG_1980.png

IMG_1979.png

IMG_1978.png

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Edp22,

Thanks for confirming this, what I would like to do for you is pull you in for a quick private message so that I can look deeper into this for you.

If you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

joe

Edp22
Dialled in

Another hour on the phone to the useless virgin help desk tonight.  They “filled in all the forms for Netflix”     I went back to Netflix upgraded again and of course Virgin declined it again 

IMG_1994.png