Menu
Oconnell123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 tv remote pairing

I have the new virgin media 360 and I have paired my tv remote to the 360 remote but at least 5 times a day the 360 comes up with new device to pair and even though I dismiss it the volume buttons stop working on the 360 remote and my box has paired with the Panasonic tv upstairs which isn’t even on getting board constantly pairing the remote with the tv any ideas anyone

0 Kudos
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 tv remote pairing

It seems there is difficulty controlling the 360 boxes with the tv remote. I have an lg magic remote and it controlled the v6 no problem but the 360 doesn't recognise it. My lg cx also does not recognise the 360 to turn it off, the v6 wasnt an issue. Other post suggest the harmony universal remote can be paired so it must be possible with standard tv remotes

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
Oconnell123
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 tv remote pairing

I do t have a problem with the 360 controls but when I pair the 360 remote to control the tv on off and volume it pairs with my tv but an hour later it says new device  to pair I cancel it but after a bit it will auto pair with a panosonic device and then won’t work with my jvc tv volume and on off and I have to repair with my tv again and I am having to do this up to 5 times a day I do t even have a panosonic the room with the mini box in has a Samsung and that doesn’t seem to have a problem like the main box and main tv

0 Kudos