Menu
Add12
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

360 series link

I can't work out how to stop the 360 series link recording programs when there new and then the reruns and all the old series

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 series link

As stupid as this might sound but they haven't got round to adding that feature yet,

I'm guessing that if your like me your hardrive is filling up very quickly with re-runs and deleting them only brings them back a day or so later as UK TV channels have nothing new to air.

I deleted the simpsons on Thursday and looked again today and all the episodes I have watched and older have all been recorded again yesterday and today.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
lempsky
Superfast
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is Stupid ,needs sorting as a priority, its a must and should of been done before roll out .

0 Kudos
Add12
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help they need to sort it ASAP it's a massive failure of the 360

0 Kudos
kantblue
Tuning in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi all - couldn't agree more.

Every day I have to spend time clearing down recordings of programs I have already watched.

The lack of new programs being made due to the COVID-19 situation has meant that most TV stations are showing even more multiple repeats than usual.

I quite like the new software but this is a really frustrating issue that should never have been present at all.

What does baffle me is how long this is taking to sort - as a former code writer using various systems this strikes me as a relatively simple programming job? Has anyone here got any idea how many people are involved in writing the code for the Horizon system?

kantblue

0 Kudos
coresaint
Dialled in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Agreed, I am seeing the same thing.

0 Kudos
stuorr
Tuning in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Just installed today, how can i send what series links i have set up to delete them?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

There is no way to list any Series Records that you have set up on TV 360.

If the Series Record is scheduling recordings, you can see the recordings in Planned Recordings and delete the Series Record from there.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
jimboy56
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Am I correct in saying you can't delete future shows in series links e.g. shows in a series link for tomorrow ?

0 Kudos
LoneSpeaker
Up to speed
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

You are correct.