cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 remote now not working

chelsian
On our wavelength

Our 360 remote has now stopped working. Have tried resetting and repairing using the following steps:

- Holding TV and rewind for 10 seconds

- Holding TV and 0 for a further 10 seconds

I’ve replaced the battery with new ones also.

None of these do anything, near enough given up trying to get the samsung remote to control the box, it sees the number and thats about it. Now the remote has given up the ghost!

I’d be really grateful if a Virgin staff member could message me to order a replacement as I dont have time to sit for hours waiting on the phone for someone to answer. I tried the website but theres no chat function available either. 

thanks, 

Ian

3 REPLIES 3

chelsian
On our wavelength
Most frustrating company to deal with, whatsapp'd them a few minutes ago about this, they then told me i can order a free replacement remote, its not the right one, absolute shambles of customer service. Very frustrating dealing with Virgin.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

HI Ian,

When I try and order a replacement online it offers me a V6 rather than the 360.

You can downlaod and use the TVGo app as a temporary replacement remote

The link is on the following page 

https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/broadband/go-control 

A member of the Forum Team should pick this up and order you a replacement remote.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @chelsian 👋

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I'm so sorry to hear your 360 remote has now stopped working. 

Have you followed the steps here ?

If you still have issues, please respond to my PM and we can take it from there 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs