cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 remote has failed and not working

Howells440
Joining in

Hello. My tv remote randomly stopped working today after being with virgin media for approximately 6 weeks after an awful first few weeks experience.

I have done all the trouble shooters and changed the batteries etc. In summary the remote is faulty. I have tried to call 150 etc and get some automated text message and it hangs up. I simple need a new remote and is there an easy solution to getting virgin to send me one as the help option on the website either never works or i never get put through to the correct area. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

I don't think the web page for ordering a 360 remote has ever worked, it just asks you to call Virgin.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Howells440 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your remote control but thanks for letting us know you've done the troubleshooting. For everyone else this can be found here

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM @Howells440 and letting me sort this out for you.

Please do pop back to the community should you ever need further help.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill