Menu
metalguru
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

360 recordings

Some recordings freeze for a split second and drop sound making it unable to watch those recordings. Also when deleting some recordings the box will freeze, you then need to turn box off and on to sort it out.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 recordings

Good afternoon @metalguru 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your 360 box.  

Have you been experiencing this since your 360 upgrade or is it something that has only just started to happen?  How are things looking with your broadband? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
metalguru
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes only had the freezing and sound drop outs since updating my 2 V6 boxes to 360 softwares also when you delete a programme sometimes it freezes and you have to turn the box off and back on to sort it. Broadband is fine.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I can't seem to locate your account from here.  I am going to pop you over a PM so that I can take a look into your account. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Royalbeech
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@metalguru wrote:

Some recordings freeze for a split second and drop sound making it unable to watch those recordings. Also when deleting some recordings the box will freeze, you then need to turn box off and on to sort it out.

I had a similar issue for the last couple of weeks and it got worse over time and reboots, it got sorted on Tuesday with a engineer visit and a new box was the only solution after he did all the rest, reboots etc. All Woking fine now and all thanks to Molly_g one of the VM team monitoring this forum. 

0 Kudos