Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 recording only new shows

I've upgraded to the new 360 box, on the whole we like it. But we are getting  frustrated with the series link as it just records everything, seems no function for only new recordings. Am I missing something? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 recording only new shows

This missing requirement is understood and hopefully will be added at some stage.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi 73mark, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issue with the series link, we are always looking at improving the service and your feedback has been taken onboard. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quite a few people have mentioned this issue now, and it's not surprising given how many people moving to the 360 will have recently been used to the V6 series link setup. Is it possible to give a more definite timescale for when this and other future features will be added?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@lennyv wrote:
Is it possible to give a more definite timescale for when this and other future features will be added?

Good luck with that. The Radioline app has been broken on the V6 boxes since the last V6 update over a month ago. The fix has been “coming soon” ever since.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I asked in hope more than expectation...

(tbf you wouldn't normally expect a great deal of detail for internal development stuff like this, but if this was any sort of early adopters programme, I think it's reasonable to expect a bit more info)
0 Kudos