cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 power supply issue

Subra87
Joining in

Hello I recently upgraded to hub 5 and made a slight mistake,when I returned my superhub 4 I accidentally sent back my virgin TV 360 power supply instead ,as you are probably aware the superhub 4 cable doesn't fit the 360 box so I'm left with no power supply,can I somehow return this power supply in exchange for for virgin 360 power supply back

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Subra87, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. We only reply via private if we need further information or to give you account sensitive information. 

As you can see from my above post, I ordered the replacement adapter for you on the 16th March. As you've mentioned that you've not received anything, I have re-ordered this for you today. 

If you haven't received this by this time next week, pop back and let me know so we can avoid you being offline for too long. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

You can either wait here for a member of the forum team to respond, usually takes 2-3 day's, or call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to ask for one which might be quicker.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Subra87, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community 😊 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with plugging the 360 in. We can arrange for a replacement to be sent to you. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are arranging this on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Subra87, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I had ordered the replacement power supply unit for you now and you should receive this in the next week or so. 

If you have any further issues, please pop back and let us know. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hey thanks ,I'm still waiting on this power supply,how long is it going to take to arrive,?I can't use my tivo box at all and I can't unsubscribe to my TV package with out suffering an early disconnect fee please help

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Subra87, 

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. We only reply via private if we need further information or to give you account sensitive information. 

As you can see from my above post, I ordered the replacement adapter for you on the 16th March. As you've mentioned that you've not received anything, I have re-ordered this for you today. 

If you haven't received this by this time next week, pop back and let me know so we can avoid you being offline for too long. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Thank you I received it ,

Thank you so much for letting us know @Subra87 and we are so glad to hear that you have received this. 

Please do pop back to the forums should you need any help in the future.