Menu
dwplease
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 order - cancelled by Yodel?

Hi, please could a mod/staff help me out here.

Not part of trial, existing customer upgraded to 360 last week on the VM website. Had delivery date of Tuesday. No sign, called on Tue night and got tracking number. Tracked today at lunchtime as still no sign - Yodel website shows was never put on a van for delivery before today then as of lunchtime a) problem with address then b) order cancelled and returned to sender - contact sender for info. Was being delivered to normal billing address, live in a city, no issues with address being obscure etc. 

Went on live chat via app, when they saw this they asked me to call Quickstart team. Called up and spoke to retentions (fastest way to get an answer), put me through to another team, he has just put me through to customer service, on hold with them now. Middle guy didn’t track the parcel for 10 mins but has now and sees the cancellation. 

Just looking for an update on what’s happened with the package/when I can get hold of it or another one please.

Got the link on V6 Homepage to press here to update, but no remotes and/or new boxes yet. It says don’t proceed until new remote arrives.

(Yes, read other feedback and some may say I’ve dodged a bullet here... but will see)

E51A9B79-EA57-4AD0-8941-0B6FCE031333.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
zarf2007
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 order - cancelled by Yodel?

it sounds like they just plan to send you remotes and upgrade your existing V6 boxes, don't do it, its buggy and unreliable. ask them to send you a new humax main box and a mini box.....

0 Kudos
dwplease
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 order - cancelled by Yodel?

Got through finally yesterday, re-ordered the product. Not sure why original delivery was cancelled but never mind the second one will come today.

Didn’t get tracking or any email/text for today so called back again this lunchtime. First team put me through to retentions. Yesterday’s order had been cancelled overnight as apparently not placed correctly - wrong code used? they said. Third order placed today for delivery tomorrow or Monday. 

Is all this a sign? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos