cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 on demand flight attendant

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Trying to watch season 2 of flight attendant on demand,  says all episodes available from yesterday,  watch the first 2 last night but now can't seem to get any st all. Every rime I select an episode it takes me to recording options not any option to watch on my 360 box. Can't work out where I'm going wrong but I end up going in circles, select the episode,  also available on then recording options or also available on another channel. 

26 REPLIES 26

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Dazza123, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to watch beyond episode two of the new season.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to access this content since your post?

I've been able to check my V6 box and the second season runs through to episodes eight - which I assume is the full series, and thus would likely rule out any broadcasting decision from Sky.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @David_Bn 

I'm afraid I'm in the same position as @Dazza123 

On the 360 all of season one is there, however there are currently only the first 2 episodes of season 2 available.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I can't get this too, despite adverts saying all episodes available for Season 2.

Help!

Hi David_BN,

Not that I am bothered about the flight attendant but there is a regular discrepancy between V6 content and 360 content on, ondemand, I seem to remember problems with the last series of this 💩. IMO.

lukert14
Joining in

Having this issue too. Only 2 episodes of series 2.  @virgin any reason why ?????

ashscrivens1
Dialled in

On my 360 box yet again I’ve got some strange stuff going on with on demand..

Episodes 1 and 2 are viewable on demand

Episodes 3 and 4 only given the option to set a recording 

Episode 5 is viewable on demand

and nothing else after that

Pretty sure the whole series should be viewable like on sky and now tv as they drop the whole series

But even so why is 3 and 4 not available before 5

43876481-9EFE-4A76-A758-DCB56D935BC5.jpeg

73492189-E965-4E45-B1E1-8AB216C5F27C.jpeg

Hi,

There is another thread about this,

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-360/360-on-demand-flight-attendant/td-p/5025185

Edited to say; posted before the threads were merged.

Dazza123
On our wavelength

Nope still not available 

Come on VM sort it.