Menu
befrazzled
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 on V6

Since upgrade - which went reasonably ok, a couple of times after turning off the box and then resuming message says 'no connection' or channels (will pay more attention next time), a re-start is needed followed by the Welcome screen. If it keeps happening may have to call for backup!🙄Luckily it remembers recorded and planned recordings which is good because it took a while to hit the correct combination of settings to get the desired series link results in place.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 on V6

Hi Befrazzled, 

Back up has arrived!

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you if you're still experiencing issues?

I have had a quick look at your services to check for any faults and I have found two which may be causing the issues you're having with your V6 box. Your Hub's downstream levels are out of spec, which is also having a knock-on affect with your V6 Input levels. An engineer will be needed to go out and fix these.

Which I will happily book for you within a PM now 🙂

I'll need to ask some health questions and then I'll see what dates and times we have available.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 on V6

Hi Befrazzled,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I am glad to hear things have now rectified themselves over time seen as we couldn't get an engineer out at the time. 

If you find that the same issue reoccurs, please feel free to get back in touch 🙂

I hope you had a lovely weekend, stay safe!

Thanks,

Megan_L 

0 Kudos