cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 offline or not connecting

gthind51
On our wavelength

My 360 and mini box was installed 5 days ago now it will not play some recordings. Also it isn’t deleting programmes.
The message onscreen says the box is offline. I have spent 3 hours on the phone to VM but they can’t see what the issue is. Connectivity is showing fine. Help someone please. It is becoming very frustrating now.

We’ve had untold issues since this was installed. Prior to this VM deleted our V6 boxes without our instruction, then we lost all viewing services completely. 

15 REPLIES 15

kjb6372
On our wavelength

Hi, just wondering if you got your problem sorted,had to have the 360 + mini box installed when we moved,have had lots of problems & on a second main box, still getting that the main box is ofline when watching mini even though you can watch the recordings but you can't delete so end up having to go to the main box again...Hope you got an answer that may help...Thnx.

Hi there @kjb6372

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see you are having this issue with your box. 

Can I ask if you have looked through this thread and attempted the advice given? Mainly trying a full reset on both boxes? 

Thank you. 

Hi,the mini has been reset several times & the engineer only came on friday to fit another main box because of connection problems. What gets me is you get a message saying the box is ofline but diagnostics say otherwise & you are actually doing stuff on said box..

Thanks for letting know @kjb6372. I've had a look at your account and I can't see anything that could be causing an issue with your boxes. 

I can see that your Hub hasn't been reset in almost 2 weeks, would you be able to try a pin hole reset for me? This is where you push a pen etc into the 'reset' hole and hold it for around 20 seconds. This will fully reset the Hub and can assist with connection issues.

Can how you have been setting up your recordings from the mini box? Have you tried recording from the guide and/or setting up a series link or similar? As obvious as it may sound can you also make sure you are using the correct remote for the box? 

Thank you very much! 

Hi, will try a hub reset but you ask how you you record from the mini box, it's easy,guide,hilight ,set record or series link & asking if I have the correct remote that is something you would be asked when you call..like restart youe box...

Thank you and please do let me know how things are looking after the reset. I understand these steps may seem very simple to you but they are things we just need to check in order to get a full picture and complete a full diagnostic. 

Thank you again.