cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 noise

Markafc87
Joining in

Self installed my 360 box today the it's got terrible whining noise from the fan or hard drive.. anyway to fix this issue or get a replacement box ?

4 REPLIES 4

roy247
Community elder

If it is a noisy fan or hard drive you can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's. Does the box actually record and pause live TV without any problems, if it doesn't then it might be a hard drive problem.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Markafc87,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you have had with your new box. 

I have taken a look on our side and it looks as though you have been able to speak with the team regarding this. 

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

^Martin

Engineer was booked for yesterday 25th and never turnt up so the issue is still ongoing.

Hello Markafc87.

Sorry to hear the visit never happened.

Would you like me to take a look into this for you?

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L