cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 mini buffering when fast forwarding a recording

davidbalerno
Dialled in

I record a lot of live sport and when I watch it back on the mini box I fast forward to the start of the action and through half time. For the last week the fast forwarding is stalling and I see the Buffering message on screen. Checked diagnostics on the screen and signal, internet and speed are all good. This buffering does not happen watching recordings on the main 360 box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @davidbalerno 👋 Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with the recordings on your 360 mini 😔 I can certainly understand the frustration with this happening when trying to fast forward.

I have checked our system and can see that there is a SNR(Signal to noise ratio) issue in the area that could be affecting this as the mini box doesn't store recordings on a hard drive and relies on streaming from the main box. The reference for this is F010593626. The estimated fix time for this is 12/04/23 at 9am. 

One other thing I would recommend checking would be to ensure all the connections at the back of the box are secure as this can also affect streaming of the recordings.

If you need any further support with this, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @davidbalerno 👋 Welcome back to the forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with the recordings on your 360 mini 😔 I can certainly understand the frustration with this happening when trying to fast forward.

I have checked our system and can see that there is a SNR(Signal to noise ratio) issue in the area that could be affecting this as the mini box doesn't store recordings on a hard drive and relies on streaming from the main box. The reference for this is F010593626. The estimated fix time for this is 12/04/23 at 9am. 

One other thing I would recommend checking would be to ensure all the connections at the back of the box are secure as this can also affect streaming of the recordings.

If you need any further support with this, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules