Menu
mnicol
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 mini 2 hdmi reports

I upgraded to the 360 box as wanted an extra hdmi port. I asked at the time does the box come with one and was told yes. Received the new box today and I only received a mini box that has one.    Most of the staff didn’t even know if the 360 box has one or 2 ports. The staff all said that it was a new system and that’s why they didn’t know but a company of this size should get training on all products. I have been told that a 360 main does come with 2 ports but you can’t watch 2 TVs on it.  Why does it have 2 ports then

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 mini 2 hdmi reports

TV boxes and other devices such as Blu-ray players and AV receivers have a single output HDMI port. If you want to connect to two TVs you can buy either an HDMI splitter (sends signal to multiple TVs simultaneously) or an HDMI switch (switches signal to one TV). I recommed getting a powered splitter or switch.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 mini 2 hdmi reports

Hi @mnicol,

Welcome back to our community forums. 

Sorry to hear you experienced miscommunication when enquiring about the TV360 HDMI ports. We can understand the confusion caused. Did you, however, find the great advise given by @Roger_Gooner useful? Do you still require further help? If so we would be happy to assist.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos