Menu
Paula7
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 issues box feedback

Please help me fix these issues virgin media or else I want my TiVo box back.

1. If we rewind a programme and then fast forward later, instead of stopping when it catches up the box switches to a different channel. 

2. When watching a tv programme on any channel a box comes up at top right and says its changing channels after 10 seconds or so. Very annoying if your in the middle of watching a film or whatever. 

3. When on a tv channel and you press the ok button to see what's coming on later, we scroll along to say 9pm to see what's on however when we want to look at other channels at 9pm it takes you back to the actual time and you have to start all over again.. Previous virgin boxes let's you look at all channels at say 9pm. 

4. Also virgins previous boxes you could categorize your own recordings, like films, music, sport etc. This was a mistake to remove as when you go into the full list it takes ages to go through. 

5. Also in the TiVo box you could record the same program on different tv channels. Now you have to search to see what other channels it's on.

6. Once a program is deleted is there any way to recover like before.  

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 issues box feedback

Having chosen to move from the TiVo software to the in house 360 software you will need to get used to the differences.  It is swings and roundabouts, some users think that the GUI is an improvement being icon based, whereas others regret the loss of the advanced features with recordings and playback that TiVo provides.

The 360 firmware is primarily designed for a streaming only service and has had to be adapted to accommodate a local  recording function for use in the UK.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 360 issues box feedback

Hi Paula7,

6. Once a program is deleted is there any way to recover like before.

No, there is no deleted folder anymore and it is quite easy to delete something by mistake, because if you are going down a list the bin stays highlighted instead of moving back to the program title or asking you to confirm the delete.

1. If we rewind a programme and then fast forward later, instead of stopping when it catches up the box switches to a different channel.

Does it go back to a series link, next episode, that you were watching, I have seen this and the workaround I use is to start watching a film (in my saved recordings) for 10 seconds then exiting and it is then ok. Not the ideal solution but until Virgin acknowledge the problem we won't see a fix.

Don't know if your number 2 is related to number 1.

0 Kudos