cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 home screen customisation

TechnoCrab
Joining in

Hi....

How do I minimise the home screen so that it only appears at the bottom half of the screen when the button on the remote is pressed?

This leaves the main content playing on most of the screen but gives you home screen menu choices in bottom half of screen?

Thanks in advance....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @TechnoCrab 

The 360 boxes were updated to version 4.41 last week. 

The screenshots you provided were from one of the earlier versions, where the upper section of the screens showed a barker image and not a video or channel. 

I'm afraid that the 360 homescreen isn't customisable, however the current layout has a viewable video thta depicts the 4.41 update changes.

This will be removed  in a few days and then probably show barker images/links to promoted content, and people will need to scroll down to access.the other rails of content

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @TechnoCrab 

I'm afraid that's not available via the 360 box.

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

OK....thanks for the info.

I have seen this set up on a youtube channel. I've added afew screen shots if that mite help

Screenshot_20220802-224510_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-224602_YouTube.jpg

 thanks again.....

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @TechnoCrab 

The 360 boxes were updated to version 4.41 last week. 

The screenshots you provided were from one of the earlier versions, where the upper section of the screens showed a barker image and not a video or channel. 

I'm afraid that the 360 homescreen isn't customisable, however the current layout has a viewable video thta depicts the 4.41 update changes.

This will be removed  in a few days and then probably show barker images/links to promoted content, and people will need to scroll down to access.the other rails of content

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

OK. 

Thanks for the info. I only got the box a couple of days ago so that would explain it. 

Cheers