Menu
Kayleighmj
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

360 error

Was delivered the 360 boxes yesterday. Says cs1001 so far spoke to the technical team who said we can't help let's put you through to line 2 team who also said can't help who put me through to customer service team who said they can't help who put me back to the technical team... and basically went like that since yesterday. They are saying the activation has been done so they can no longer help 🙄 whichI'm not sure what they want me to do about a box still showing an error code they can't help with...

Has ANYONE dealt with this and can help me more than virgin apparently can themselves?? Because I'm ripping my hair out here. 

Thanks x

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 error

Have you followed the guide for this error?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/cs1001

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kayleighmj
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My bad sorry I put the wrong code it's supposed to say cs1011

Sorry about that 

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That is an account retrieval error, you will have to contact vm to have this sorted.  

0 Kudos
roy247
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kayleigh,

Just seen your posts on this thread and another one, you need to phone Virgin at 8am and select " I am thinking of leaving option ", and ask to speak to the 360 team, this would be your quickest way to get a solution to your problem.

0 Kudos