On our wavelength
  1. Didn't receive box to go with my TV upstairs
  2. Lost most of the channels that I watched
  3. Freeview has many more channels than I have now
  4. Remote control fell apart
  5. Have a Now Tv, Prime and Netflix 
  6. No app for NOW TV would have been handy
  7. BB is good

Unfortunately the v6 was much more user friendly and with my package price going up I intend to just have the BB but annoyingly I have to keep the landline.

Freeview and Netfix plus NOW TV and Prime much better value.  If only I could get rid of the football

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I wouldn't normally respond in bullet point fashion, but....

1: This has nothing to do with 360 and everything to do with a multiroom subscription. Both TiVo/V6 & 360 support multiroom.

2; This has nothing to do with 360 and everything to do with a package change. What TV tier were you on before, and what are you on now?

3: Refer to point 2.

4: Can you elaborate?

5: Neither V6 nor 360 are any different here - both have the Prime & Netflix apps.

6: Neither V6 nor 360 are any different here - neither have the NowTV app, this is a Sky service and VM offer the same services as Now but on broadcast channels.

TV360 is a software platform and completely separate to whatever TV package you have. The channels you have, are dictated by your account-package, whereas the functionality & operation of the TV box are what the software provides.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

devonman
On our wavelength

I agree with your comments however, I would also advise others not to switch to 360 as it has sooooooo many shortcomings! 

It's interesting - I've been enabled as part of project lightning... had it since march 2021. Never had experience of the v6 boxes but very happy with my 360 boxed. I have one main and 2 multi room.

I came from sky Q which while the menu is much more "feature rich" to find programmes of interest I would say otherwise it's pretty comparable.

The one odd thing I found is that you can't pin protect or delete YouTube which is annoying when you have little ones.