cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 continue watching

Matthewleigh23
Joining in

Hello, 

has anyone got any advice on the query below please? There’s no option to continue watching if your watching things in demand like sky for example. 

(2) The interface now longer has "continue watching".  Click into a recorded video, watch 10 minutes.  Now return (using the back button) back to live TV.  Now..  try and continue watching.  It's the 7 clicks just to get to the recording, another 3 clicks to get to the recording you want, and then the ONLY option is "Watch from start".  How do I continue watching?”

I want to watch an on demand sky movie for example. If I stopped halfway through the only option given is watch from the start. Not practical for an hour and a half movie. Any advice?

Thank you for your advice in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

@Matthewleigh23 wrote:

I want to watch an on demand sky movie for example. If I stopped halfway through the only option given is watch from the start. Not practical for an hour and a half movie. Any advice?

Just tried this by fast forwarding a Sky on demand movie 15 minutes into the film and then backed out to live TV, press the Home button and then scroll down to Continue watching and there it is.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Community elder

@Matthewleigh23 wrote:

Just tried this by fast forwarding a Sky on demand movie 15 minutes into the film and then backed out to live TV, press the Home button and then scroll down to Continue watching and there it is.