Did you mean: 

360 box

pbbroon
On our wavelength

Lost all my recordings, second time this has happened 

8 REPLIES 8

roy247
Superstar

If the 360 is deleting your recordings it's a sign that the box is faulty, especially if it's done it more than once. You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

You could also try a factory reset of the 360, and if you haven't got any recordings you might as well go for the format disk option and if or 'when' the box deletes everything again then phone Virgin.

They might suggest you set the Auto delete option to off, it probably already is and shouldn't affect planned recordings but you can check by doing the following;

Press Home > Recordings > Recorded > View All > Manage Storage > Enter your pin > Auto delete when space needed > Set to Off.

pbbroon
On our wavelength

Same here wife not happy list all her Corrie recordings 

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pbbroon

Thank you for your post. I'm really sorry to hear that your recordings have randomly deleted themselves. I can imagine the frustration caused there.

I can see that you have been able to speak with our Faults Team since posting. Have our team been able to offer a resolution for you?

Let us know if you still need help

Beth

pbbroon
On our wavelength

happened again after talking to virgin went through the same process and it is now being monitored for 24hrs 

pbbroon
On our wavelength

happened again spoke to virgin again went  through same process as last time it’s now being monitored for 24hrs ? .

Hey @pbbroon, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

May I ask how it has been since the 24 hour monitored period?
Is the same issue still there?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pbbroon
On our wavelength

Set up some more recordings still there usually recordings disappear after a couple of days 

Hi pbbroon,

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

We're glad things are looking more positive. It has been a few more days now so let us know if things are working as they should be. 

If not, and they've deleted again, we can look to arrange an engineer to come out and check the box over. 

Keep us posted. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs