Menu
Kelfred
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 box

Anyone else very disappointed with the new 360 box, 

I upgraded , assuming I could still record radio programmes to find that you can’t, being partially sighted i found it an asset to record radio programmes to listen to a later date

i also think that not being able to record new programmes only is a ridiculous and a backward step for virgin, unfortunately have just renewed my contract, can’t wait for it to expire so I can leave without penalties 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 box

There's been a few previous threads on the subject, but it's only fair to say opinions vary.

If you're partially sighted, you might benefit from the 360's voice control facility. Details at https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/voice-control-on-virgin-tv-360 

Depending how recently "just" is, you have 14days cooling off on any package changes, but a migration to 360 is a one-way trip. No doubt that the 360 software will improve over your 18month contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kelfred
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A little bit patronising  ,but Yes voice control , but pointless when you don’t have the channels to request, don’t you agree 

and I’m fully conversant with my contract 

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Kelfred,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. It's disappointing to hear that you aren't happy with your new 360 services.

I am able to pass your feedback on regarding the recording of radio channels to our 360 team, I agree that this is a good feature and hopefully could be considered.

Do let me know if there's anything further you'd like me to assist with.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kelfred
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks molly, yes does seem a bit of a shame radio stations are no longer available to record . fingers crossed , it might be re-introduced  in the near future

0 Kudos
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We'll keep our fingers crossed Kelfred. 

^Martin

0 Kudos