cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box stuck in update screen

Kingred
Joining in

In need of some help.

I have two V6 box, bedroom box updated to 360 no problems. However living room box is stuck on update process. Stuck on pair your remote screen screen.

Despite the remote now being able to turn volume up & down. Plus turn off V6 box. I am still stuck on the pairing screen and will not proceed any further.

Left with no live tv😠

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Kingred 

Have you tried placing a new set of batteries in the living room 360 remote? It's worked for a lot of users.

The remote may also been paired with a different box. Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the 360 remote. After the 360 remote factory resets, try pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds and it should now force pairing.

You could also try the following:-

Put the box into 'Pairing Mode' by pressing the Standby/On button on the front of the box for 10 seconds.  Then using the remote control, press and hold the 'TV' button and the '0' button together for 10 seconds. And fingers crossed hopefully a  message should appear on the screen confirming that pairing was successful.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali