Menu
Asea2748
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

360 box only recieving BBC 1

Hi all,

I was offered to upgrade to virgin 360 which I did this morning I went through the process and managed to get the box upgraded fairly easily but once this had completed up appear the message setting up TV channels 100:70 I have phoned virgin twice and they have not got a clue what to do so have arranged an engineer for Saturday 6 days away. 

When I click through the channels the on one that works is BBC one not HD. Does anybody know of anything other than the obvious that I can do to resolve this.

I have rebooted several times waited hours. Unplugged , reconnected and phone virgin twice.

Any help will be appreciated

Tags (1)
Gary06028
Superfast
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 box only recieving BBC 1

welcome to Virgin media 360 your not the only one with problems , I have a visit for Tuesday so will see what they do , what software is your box on 

Nev0306
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I updated this morning as well and I'm only receiving BBC one and channel 4. I spoke to someone from the Tv360 team and they said they are Aware of the problem and are working on it, and it won't be sorted until 6am tomorrow morning, and then she told to reboot my box and everything should come on. 

unfit
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Ditto, same here got through to support.He told me he will send a signal out to the box and for me to reboot it. There is a problem in "my area" that they are fixing. Something to do with down streaming, my box looks fine from his end. Clearly the boxes or system were not ready for the upgrade, was working fine before I did it.  Little point in sending engineers unless its to swap for a pre upgrade box

0 Kudos
LesT84
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I have the same issue but can’t get any channels. Was eventually told it would take 3 to 6 days. I queried this and they said it might be fixed by tomorrow morning. Something to do with channel signals nit getting to the boxes. Really disappointed 

0 Kudos
BobChesh
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And here!. Managed to get through to a real person whio informed me this was a widespread problem but should be fixed by the morning. So no TV, no Netflix, Amazon Prime. Zilch.

Wish I hadnt changed now as I can go back!

0 Kudos
rich_a
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Same here,. BBC 1 and Channel 4, and an error on all other channels. Virgin's level 2 support was particularly unhelpful, they basically just had me reboot the box for a third time before umming and ahhing and telling me to wait 24 hours for someone to call back.

Combine this with the always on fan noise the box is making since the upgrade and I really wish I hadn't bothered.

0 Kudos
Jarrc4
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Just swapped over to 360 days and like many others I had only been able to get BBC1

Glad to say I now have all channels available 

0 Kudos
Pompey-paul74
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I got my remotes during the week and left it until this afternoon to upgrade and wham! Just BBC1.

Hardly an upgrade!

I'm now stuck with no TV!

Glad you got yours working but how? or did it just sort itself out

0 Kudos
Jarrc4
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Like yourself I had left it until this afternoon to upgrade and got the dreaded 100:70 message rang several times before being told this should be resolved by about 9 Pm

my channels came on about 10 just kept checking 

0 Kudos