cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box keeps losing recordings.

Richard360
Joining in

Hi,

My VM 360 box gas now lost my recording four times.  It has just done this again and now states no planned recordings.  Box has not been recently switch off or reset to cause this.  I did try resetting and formatting to resolve this but it has still continued to happen.  I think I need the box replacing.  Can someone from VM please contact me to arrange this.

Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Richard360 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here with your TV360 box.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Richard360 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here with your TV360 box.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this is a V6 TiVO box that has had a firmware migration to V360 this would not surprise me, as some are misbehaving & having to be replaced.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jonr2012
On our wavelength

Same thing happened to our 360 box. Twice in the last two weeks now. 

What was the resolution? 

Hi jonr2012,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with our 360 box and loss of recordings.

We did have an issue which affected some customers which has since been resolved.

Can we ask if you've lost any recordings recently? Are you able to set a recording now and see if this is remains and monitor for us.

If you lose this recording, please come back to us and we will assist you further. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

Virgin Media contacted me and two days later a service engineer has changed the box.  It is only 5 days now, so too soon to really tell but I hope this solves the issue.  It has been good so far. 

Thanks for coming back to us Richard360 and I'm glad that the engineer has been able to resolve the issues, please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L