cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 box instructions

Garsa
Tuning in

Did anyone receive any instructions with their new 360 box? All I have is a booklet called "Virgin TV 360 Grab the remote and get going" which gives gives basic instructions on the remote.

One of these instructions is to 'press the home button and head for Help'. There is no help

77 REPLIES 77

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's all you get ATM, some of us have had the box for a few weeks so ask what ever questions you have and we'll try to help

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks. Just finding my way around by trial and error but I'll let you know of any problems

dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Couple of tips the left and right arrow buttons ether side of the OK button skip forward 30 seconds and back 10 seconds, you can also say "fast forward 10 minutes" using speech or whatever amount of time you want 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

wbaboy
On our wavelength

One thing I've noticed is that on the V6 info button you could see every channel the V6 was playing on each of its recorders. Doesn't seem to be anything like that on the 360 where you can wind back to the start for eg. Anyone found a way round that please? 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There is no function similar to that available through the V6 Info button.

wbaboy
On our wavelength

Also with V6 you could set New Only recordings. Can't see a similar setting on 360. Does it automatically record just new showings or pick up reruns too. 

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It has been noted that there is no way to specify New Only. Hopefully this will be addressed.

I've looked too and can't find any way to change the setting.  

The more I play around with this, the more I suspect voice control is going to be the way forward.  I wonder if there's a full list of all the commands?