Menu
Martyn73
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 box downstairs V6 box upstairs

Good afternoon an engineer fitted the new 360 box downstairs for me today. He mentioned I should request a free upgrade to replace the V6 box upstairs with the new slimline smaller 360 box as the V6 & 360 are not compatible together. Could someone kindly contact me and confirm the new 360 box can be sent out in the post 

thank you

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 box downstairs V6 box upstairs

How was that arranged?

You can't have a mixed box household, so if you were upgrading to 360 via an engineer visit, they should have changed all your boxes over at the same time.

It's not part of the upgrade options to have one box via an engineer and the others via postal swaps.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Martyn73
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben thank you for your prompt reply, The engineer replaced our V6 box with the 360 box due to CPE shortage. How can I get the free upgrade slimline 360 box for upstairs?

I do have the VIP package as well

regards martyn

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

They shouldn't have done that, you should have got a replacement V6 box, or a TiVo as a temporary measure. 360 boxes aren't designed to run alongside TiVo based boxes.

I'll escalate this thread to the forum team as it's not a designed scenario to have both 360 and V6 boxes at the same time, so I'm not sure what the fix is.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martyn73,

Sorry to hear about the TV box issue. I've found your details using the information we have on here and have asked the relevant Team to check. They may contact you but I'll update on here or via Private Message when there's an update on our end.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Martyn73
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa 

thanks for the reply, I did call Virgin on the 5th January and was informed a new slimline 360 box was being sent out and I should receive this on the 15th January. I would be grateful if you could check this has been processed for me and I will receive this on Friday this week.

regards

Martyn

0 Kudos