Menu
emmylou1985
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

360 and Netflix

Hi

• my parents upgraded to a 360 yesterday and I’m trying to help them set things up. I don’t have the software myself, I’ve got a v6 box. Does anyone know if it is still possible to set up a link between the box and Netflix, so that it will take you directly into the episode you want, or can you only access Netflix through channel 204 now? 

Thank you for any help! 
Swf
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 and Netflix

On the 360 there is a app for netflix.  I find my sound plays up after using the apps. So trying to work that all out...

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi emmylou1985

Thanks for posting to the Community. 

In order for me to assist further, can you please confirm if you are referring to when you search for a show via the home page?

Nat
0 Kudos
emmylou1985
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes. My dad who this is concerning, liked on the v6 box to keep his Netflix shows on his my recordings. It was a short cut for him and simplified Netflix. Now he is currently having to go through Netflix and find his shows. Not a major problem but it was simpler on the v6 than the 360. Just wondered if we were missing something?

Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for coming back to us @emmylou1985 

This isn't a feature that is currently available on the 360 box. 

Going forwards we are looking to make adjustments to the software so It might well be that this is included at some point. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Blakeich
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah its not a feature at the moment. In fact I used to have v6 before I upgraded and I never knew that you could do this?  just shows I never fully looked into v6 either lol. 

0 Kudos
Swf
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same I never knew about that before. 

Its a shame its not on 360 but the prime one works well integrated.

Hope there's a update on the 360 soon. 

For now there is a my list in the nexflix app     adding stuff to my list puts it all in a file for easy finding.  

0 Kudos