cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Upgrade Offer

hubbinslfc
Tuning in

Hi. Received an email offering to upgrade V6 to 360 software. As I have V6 boxes, will I be sent 2 remotes automatically? Also what are the pros and cons of the 360 software? Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pros & cons of TV360 vs V6 - there's been innumerable threads in the past on this forum so do a search and start reading through some past threads. One notable one is here but the search function is your friend for countless other ones.

The process is that 2 x V6 can indeed be software-converted, you'll be sent 2 new remotes and then shortly after that the conversion icon will appear on your V6 menu to complete the process.

The one point that cannot be overemphasised - fundamentally, TV360 is not TiVo, and is very different. The choice to convert is voluntary but is irreversible. Do some research into previous threads, ask any specifics in this thread - but only ask to convert if you are sure you want to.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi. Ordered the 360 upgrade 2 weeks ago but not received remotes yet. Does it usually take this long? Thanks.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi hubbunslfc, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 
Do you have a confirmation email that this was sent out to you?

Zoie

Hi

Yes, received the email confirmation same day I placed the order. Tried phoning customer services yesterday but could only get a response via WhatsApp messaging. Anyway, customer services had no record of the order (I provided them with screenshots of the email confirmation) and so they have now placed a second order. Hopefully receive the remotes in a week or so.

Thanks.

Hi hubbinslfc,

Thanks for coming back to us with an update about your 360 remotes, I am sorry there has been a delay in getting them to you. 

Please let us know how this goes, if you still do not receive the remotes please let us know and we will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Megan_L