Menu
SiClarke24
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

360 Upgrade Failure

My Tivo boxes both upgraded automatically this morning having received my remote controls earlier in he week. However the upgrade has not worked, I'm now left with only 2 channels working, all of the others have failed.

I've called Virgin 4 times today, spent over 4 hours on the phone and no one from the FMS or 360 team have managed to resolve the problems. In truth all they seem to have done is ask me to switch the power off at the mains. I've been holding for 3.5 of the 4 hours and been told 'thousands of people are having problems with the 360 upgrade today, hence the wait times'.

I'd no idea this was such a technical upgrade that could fail or I wouldnt have volunteered for it.

Does anyone have any clever fixes, or will I have to ride this out and hop it can be fixed in the next few days?

Thanks, Si

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Upgrade Failure

I suspect this is not TV 360 specific, rather more general due to the planned maintenance this weekend:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Planned-Maintenance-My-Virgin-Media...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos