cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 TV remote shortcut to switch between TV Guide filters and planner?

mc09779
Tuning in

Daft question, but when scrolling through the TV Guide, is there a button to switch between to the Day/Genre filters at the top of the screen and the TV Guide planner itself?

The only way I can find for getting to the filters is scrolling all the way to the top of the planner but there must be a shortcut. I've checked the helpful diagram on the support pages but there is nothing there.

Microsoft_Teams_image_2_e011992f35.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1701-e
Superfast

Just press the home button and you'll be at the top of the guide.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

1701-e
Superfast

Just press the home button and you'll be at the top of the guide.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mc09779 

When searching on the EPG you can also press the Home button, then press Right on the remote and it takes you to the navigation section of the guide with All Channels highlighted. If you then click OK on All Channels it brings up a dropdown category list:-  Documentaries, Entertainment, International, Kids etc so you can go straight to that section.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

mc09779
Tuning in

Thanks to both of you. Home button is the one! 

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mc09779 thanks for your post here in the Community, although sorry to hear of your confusion here.

We're glad to see that thanks to @newapollo and @1701-e you have been able to get things resolved.

If you do need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Many thanks

Tom_W