Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 Subtitles?

On previous boxes I was able to watch recorded programmes in Fast Forward Step One with subtitles on (the sound muted itself). I found this timesaving option very useful to skim shows. Is there a way of doing this on the 360?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Subtitles?

On the TV360 platform, this is not possible, subtitles will hide when fast-forwarding or even bringing up the UI either via Pause or Fast forward/go back etc. Anything which brings the UI up will hide the subtitles.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Subtitles?

Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, Aaron. Sadly, you have confirmed my fears. A pity. Reading subtitles at speed was a facility I used very day. I have never wanted to record 6 shows simultaneously while watching a seventh. Together with the loss of my 70 hours of recorded shows, and the much missed ability to schedule and record radio programmes, my Virgin experience with this upgrade box is far less rich and markedly less useful to me personally than with my previous box. I feel I have gone backwards. So much so, that I am now considering of cancelling my subscription.