cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Remote

Spoony36
Superfast

Hi

can i possibly be sent a replacement remote for my 2nd 360 box?

6 REPLIES 6

roy247
Superstar

The quickest way to get a remote would be to call 150 from your Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone or wait for a member of the forum team to pick this up which could be 2 to 3 day's.

What's the problem with the remote ?

Let’s just say 2yr old grandchild and bath and leave it there 🙂

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Spoony36 

As per @roy247  however in the meantime you can download and use the TVGO app as a temporary remote.

There are links on the fv edit page << here >> 

Some TV's smart remotes also work with the 360 box. I have an LG and can set it up to control my 360.

Some TV's recognise the box as Virgin, with others you may need to search for Ziggo, or Ziggo Mediabox Next.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Spoony36,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV remote at the moment, have you tried to request a new remote online? If you haven't you can do that here. 

This will process your request and the remote should be with you in 7 working days. If you have issues with the link, please let me know and we can put the order through for you from here. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

The link doesn't work on this button, there is no hyperlinked web address attached to that button 

Spoony36_0-1695462793640.png

Unlike this one which displays the web address linked to it when you hover over it

Spoony36_1-1695462864624.pngSpoony36_2-1695462891586.png

Can you order me the remote please and point out to your IT team they need to hyperlink the web address for that top button (Order Now)

Order now button code is missing webpage address

<button _ngcontent-vmhowtoapp-c33="" type="button" class="button button--medium button--null button--tertiary ng-star-inserted"><!----> Order now <!----></button>

Whereas you can see someone remembered to input the web address in the TV go app button

<a _ngcontent-vmhowtoapp-c33="" class="button button--medium button--outline button--tertiary ng-star-inserted" href="https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-control-app" target=""><!----> Use the <!----></a>TV Go app <!----></a>

Sorry to hear this Spoony36, I will send you a PM now so we can get this ordered for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?