cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Remote not remembering app sign in

Ames78
Tuning in

Hello wise people,

I've had the new virgin 360 remote for a few days. Its great - managed to pair it to the TV and the sound system. Navigating around fine however everything I go to an app (iplayer, its hub etc) I have to keep signing in. It won't remember any details. Very frustrating.. the same happens with Netflix but when I have signed in- nothing will play. Checked the WiFi- not a problem. 

Any suggestions? Thank you 😊 

24 REPLIES 24

Thank you for keeping us posted with this Plodder. Please let us know how the visit goes. 

^Martin

Hi, The virgin engineer visited on Thursday with the box now showing red led only, no display.

A new box was fitted and all has been ok since ( now Sunday )

Apparently after software updates the engineer has seen several app type problems. Which have been fixed with new boxes.

Suggest that others having issues with loosing login details etc, ask for a replacement box as this should not be happening.

All the best. 

Plodder.

scoobox
Joining in

Since the 360 upgrade we have had all of the issues described on this thread and performed the reboots etc. Even had lost all of the programs we had recorded (20%) and various error mssg. I have found phone help as much use as a chocolate teapot. Now over the last couple of weeks we have had problems with the apps and I notice the post by Plodder getting a new box is this a suggested fix?

Hey scoobox,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV box, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

hi Steven
I have replied via PM