On our wavelength

How can I get the 360 remote to control TV volume 

tried pairing but it’s saying TV may be too old 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Superstar

Have you tried factory resetting and repairing the remote;

Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the 360 remote.

After the factory reset, try pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds and it should now force pairing.

Some users have said that replacing the batteries in the remote has helped.  As there are 2 different versions of the remote, (2 or 4 battery versions) it's not been said which version of the remote that works with or it just helps resetting the remote.

Sometimes resetting the remote updates the list of supported devices apparently.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

Have you tried factory resetting and repairing the remote;

Press and hold the TV and Rewind button for 10 seconds which will factory reset the 360 remote.

After the factory reset, try pressing TV and 0 button for 10 seconds and it should now force pairing.

Some users have said that replacing the batteries in the remote has helped.  As there are 2 different versions of the remote, (2 or 4 battery versions) it's not been said which version of the remote that works with or it just helps resetting the remote.

Sometimes resetting the remote updates the list of supported devices apparently.

KB29R
On our wavelength

Thanks Mate that worked for me Nice 1 👍🔥

1693551262423936755926966453198.jpg

these are the batteries that came with mine, replaced them and repaired and it works a treat now!