cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Recordings In 2 Parts?

Fox35
Up to speed

When recording movies that are split between news or entertainment news bulletins into ep1 and ep2, which happens quite frequently, only the first part of the movie (ep1) is recorded and not the second part. Why is this? I don't recall this situation on my old Tivo box or V6. Are my settings correct, or is this a fault of the 360 software?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thrice
Superfast

This also tripped me up at first. When you choose to record, say, a film that's in two parts in the guide you need to select the option to record the series (if that's how it's displayed) rather than only this episode. The latter will only record the first part of the interrupted film or whatever.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

thrice
Superfast

This also tripped me up at first. When you choose to record, say, a film that's in two parts in the guide you need to select the option to record the series (if that's how it's displayed) rather than only this episode. The latter will only record the first part of the interrupted film or whatever.

Hi Fox35,

Thanks for posting on our community forums.

As our valued member @thrice has explained brilliantly, has his solution resolved the issue of only one part of the movie being recorded on your 360 box?

We have included a link here for further help and advice.

Kind regards Jodi.