Menu
dave_herts
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

360 Recordings Failing because TV Schedule Changed.

Got a very annoying issue with my 360 Software, its a V6 Box which was upgraded,

I am getting lots of recordings failing, message "Your Recording Failed because the TV Schedule changed", biggest culprit is National Geographic although i have seen it on other channels but nit as much. Example today 5pm Notre Dame documenary set to record, checked at 5.10 and low and behold failed, yet watch live and its on.Even more annoying it doesnt seem to reschedule the recording for any repeats.  Any ideas if there is an setting to stop this happening?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Skypark47
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Recordings Failing because TV Schedule Changed.

I have same problem 2 programs failed to record saying tv schedule moved, also have a problem with sound cutting out missing 2-3 sec of audio intermittently.  

0 Kudos
markdyer72
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just happened tonight to me also. Other half not happy as was her recording 😡

0 Kudos
roy247
Well-informed
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Happens to Humax 360 boxes as well not just upgraded V6 boxes. No way round it, I couldn't  record the F1 2 weeks ago because the guide said no info available and yesterday the football program changed it's title so recording failed.

0 Kudos
samchayward
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same happened to me last night. Gogglebox recorded 3mins and thats it. Then a Duran Duran programme later just didnt even bother?
0 Kudos
markdyer72
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@samchayward wrote:
Same happened to me last night. Gogglebox recorded 3mins and thats it. Then a Duran Duran programme later just didnt even bother?

Had no problem here with recording of gogglebox, recorded the whole programme as has done every other one… on a v6 upgraded to tv360

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @DaveR_herts

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to see you are having this problem with your recordings.

I have had a look on your account and it does appear that an engineer will be needed to see what is happening. I have booked one out for you. You will be able to view this appointment by logging in to you My Virgin Media App or online here. You can also reschedule your appointment should the given time not work for you.

Please pop back here after the appointment to let us know how things are looking! Thank you!

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos