Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

360 Mini Box can it only receive via coaxial connection or is it able to receive a stream for main 360 bo

Can the new 360 mini box only receive signals via the coaxial connector or can you use a wifi streamed signal from big 360 box, if it can't stream then that limits it's appeal because you cannot easily reposition it to another room.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Mini Box can it only receive via coaxial connection or is it able to receive a stream for main 36

Hello

It still needs the coaxial connection to get the live TV signals, wireless is only for talking to the main v360 box.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Mini Box can it only receive via coaxial connection or is it able to receive a stream for main 36

In that case it would seem to me that it is much less useful than I believe the Sky Q mini box to be. In my case I could only use it in one place because the second coaxial outlet was disconnected when the third one was fitted at considerable cost. Alledgely unterminated feeds cause interference to working feeds.

0 Kudos