Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

360 Mini Box Activation

We've got a 360 main box and a mini box. We've been trying since 6 October to get the mini box activated but no one at Virgin seems able to help. The box has been swapped out and is not faulty. Engineer who came to to sort out broadband seems to think it's something within our account that needs sorting.

Anyone got any ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 360 Mini Box Activation

Hi Stackridgeman,

VM should have send a text message to your mobile which says click on Go to activate the box.

It sounds like it may not have been added to your account correctly.

You could try contacting  New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation, or fix the systems if there's an error.

That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

It usually best to call first thing on a morning, 8am, when lines are least busy.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Dave
Thanks for that. We've been from pillar to post trying to activate this box. I'll certainly try your suggestion and let you know!
Cheers,
Kelvin
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stackridgeman, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

We just wanted to check in and see if you have spoken to the team in order to get the box activated since your last post? 

If not, please do let us know and we will be happy to help. 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nat

After weeks of trying, the box was finally activated at the weekend. I also wanted to upgrade our tv package but, again, no one knew how to do it with a 360 box! Promised someone would call yesterday but, you've guessed it, no one did!

Regards,

Kelvin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stackridgeman, 

Thank you very much for getting back to me and its great to here the box has finally been activated. 

I am very sorry to hear you have not received a call back as promised, this is not the level of service we expect to deliver. 

Unfortunately we are unable to arrange package changes via the Community but if you give the team another call on 0345 454 1111 / 150 the will be able to look in to this further and also contact the adviser regarding the failed call back. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos