whitt39
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 Improvements

Hello All ,

These are a threw things ill like to have on the 360

lockable profiles (own pin)

per profile app accounts so you can use your own youtube account with out switching,netflix profile can be set to you own profile

recover recordings

when searching for a program to be able to search apps like youtube , netflix ,etc

to have disney+ app

to set profile age so we dont have to put in a pin for resited shows like 18+ in the day

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Improvements

Some of these are possible, but 2 of them will not be.

Searching for titles across all third party apps. These apps are owned & coded by a third party so there is never likely to be complete integration with Horizon firmware.

to set profile age so we dont have to put in a pin for resited shows like 18+ in the day. You won't get this as OFCOM will not allow it. The restrictions are mandatory on PIN entry that cannot be turned off by the end user.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

whitt39
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i like to allso have a owned tab in the saved menu , like the rented from virgn store , the owned shows dont show up there

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi whitt39, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

It's always lovely to hear about features that our customers would like so I have forwarded these to the relevant teams. They can look in to them and will be able to weigh up if it's something we can do and if it will benefit our customers as a whole. 

If you have any further suggestions, pop them back here 🙂 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos