Menu
MartynWedge1980
Tuning in
Message 1 of 28
Flag for a moderator

360 Guide and recordings

On the 360 Guide. If you’re all the way down on say movies. How can you using the controller go back up to the top aka bbc1. Without using a voice command. 

also, if you set a recording on one box. Does it show on all the boxes? As this happened to me. Abs it was extremely annoying. 

0 Kudos
roy247
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Guide and recordings

Hi Martyn

If you are on the TV guide as you say just looking at movies if you just press 1 it will take you to 100, in fact if you are a little bit slow and only press 2 keys it will probably do the same.

I am assuming you have TV360 main box and mini box, you can only record on the main box and then it will show on the mini box.

MartynWedge1980
Tuning in
Message 3 of 28
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi, thank you for that tip. That’s helped loads. 

I have to V6 boxes that what been software updated to the 360 software. So both have their own Internal HDD. 

But recording where set on one box. And they showed on the other box as though that had recorded them also. 

Would prefer it so each box only shows their own recordings. 

Profiles have been assigned to each box with instant sign in for them set. 

0 Kudos
TiffanyGreen97
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 28
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

On TV360 it shows all your recordings from all boxes as default, which i quite like. if you go into recording and  you go up to the top filter menu you can select this box only and it will show the recording from that box only 

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 5 of 28
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Why don’t you just say “Top”?

also Home button will do the same 

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 6 of 28
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

While favourite channels, pause points and recommendations are unique to profiles; all recordings are shared across all boxes and profiles 

MartynWedge1980
Tuning in
Message 7 of 28
Flag for a moderator

Thank you everyone. All this has helped so much 

0 Kudos
flightmaster1
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 28
Flag for a moderator

The problem is I used to record different programs on different boxes as well but why can you save the "recorded on this box only " 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_Cranmer
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 28
Flag for a moderator

@TiffanyGreen97 wrote:

On TV360 it shows all your recordings from all boxes as default, which i quite like. if you go into recording and  you go up to the top filter menu you can select this box only and it will show the recording from that box only 

It appears that you can select which box to record on but when I go back to look at the recorded programs there is no option to show the recordings from my box only.  My recordings and my wifes are still all mixed up.    What a mess

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 28
Flag for a moderator

360 is designed to only have one source of recordings i.e. one box with a hard drive. The other boxes are then Mini boxes without a hard drive and stream the recordings from the main one.

So all boxes share the same recording list.

For existing V6 customers the ability to have more than one hard drive box was added and that's the one that customers was invited to trial, but within the design of the single recording list per account.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own