Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 Box

Just received my 360 Box, but after reading reviews I don't want to install it, so my question is, can I just send it back with returns address label I was given for my old box? Thanks Jrrsmith

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box

A problem you might have is that your old box could be automatically de-activated in a few days time (I think the details I was sent said 5 days).

Another complication is that Virgin are telling customers that it is not possible to go back once you've taken a 360.

I don't work for Virgin, so this is just based on what I've experienced. I would suggest contacting customer support as soon as you can to ask. And mention up front that it's about the 360 box as it seems only a small number of staff are allowed to do anything with customer accounts where the customer has a 360 box.

Highlighted
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Why don't you want to install it? I think you might want to try and see for yourself.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

After reading reviews, not just on here but also elsewhere, I would rather keep my old equipment, after speaking to customer services on phone I have just to use return address label and send it back.

Jrrsmith