cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box not connecting to TV.

MinniP
Tuning in

Have had the 360 Box a few weeks now and it has been working until yesterday and now we have no TV at all.  An engineer is booked to come in the next couple of days.  I was wondering if Google on my mobile phone was causing a problem as I tried unsuccessfully to remove an old Google Account from my Samsung Galaxy phone.

Apologies as I’m not very technical (in my late 70s). Just wondering if it’s caused a problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I don't see any reason why changing a Google account on your phone has anything to do with your Virgin TV service.

Can you explain the symptoms of your TV360 issues? In what way is your TV360 box not working?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I don't see any reason why changing a Google account on your phone has anything to do with your Virgin TV service.

Can you explain the symptoms of your TV360 issues? In what way is your TV360 box not working?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MinniP 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your TV box. We can understand the inconvenience caused and want to best help. Removing a Google account should not be able to cause this issue. Can you further expand on what is happening with your TV box so we can best understand and help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

MinniP
Tuning in

Thank you so much for responding.  The engineer came this morning and said the Box wasn’t working at all (it had only newly been installed 6 weeks ago) so he put a new one in and thankfully everything is working perfectly again.. He said the same as you that anything I do on my mobile will not affect the box.  They occasionally get the odd one in a new batch that is not 100% and this was one of them. Many thanks once again.

Glad to hear our engineer was able to resolve this for you @MinniP Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help and we will be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Thank you, that’s very reassuring. Much appreciated.

No problem at all 🙂 We are always happy to help 

Akua_A
Forum Team