cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 Box - email for free upgrade

Mick1971
Joining in

Hi

I received a (unique to me) link, by email, to upgrade to 360 for free. Clicked and got a message to say I’d get a confirmation email and the box would be with me within 30 working days. This was 14 days ago and I never got an email. Neither does anything show on the orders page of the MyVirginMedia app. Is the box going to arrive unannounced within the next couple of weeks or do I need to follow this up?  If the latter, whom do I contact? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you currently have a TiVo or a V6?

Conversions to TV360 from TiVo are a hardware swap to a new box. From a V6 it's a HDD reformat and software download.

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I currently have a Tivo 

Hey @Mick1971,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I would certainly be able to look into this for you, in order for me to do so I would need to clear you through security, for this I will need to invite in you for a quick private message which I will send to you shortly, if you have not used this before from a desktop you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen, from a mobile device you access it via the profile icon.

Speak to you soon