Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 Box and Audio Sync

Hi

I'm a new customer to Virgin - installed on Friday and still finding our way around the box.  I know that there's an Audio setting that allows you to sync your audio and you can delay it and we have done that, but it seems that every programme we have recorded/watch on catch up/watch live we are constantly having to sync. Is this something that we will have to get used to or is there something else we need to change in the settings?

Have to say though that all in all we are loving the box and the features it has.😊

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box and Audio Sync

Hi Andaco67,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with the sync on your new 360 box,

As this is brand new it will take a while for changes like this to be implemented .

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

360 Box and Audio Sync

My audio is also out of sync. I notice that you can change the audio delay but I need the other way as my audio is lagging behind

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 360 Box and Audio SyncFor Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to alw

For Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert.

You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos